GSA Public Auction
The GSA buyer's guide
If you want access to regularly serviced and maintained vehicles at a fraction of retail price, you can't miss the DAAOKC GSA Public Sale. Open to the public, GSA Fleet Sales give private buyers access to thousands of vehicles in many makes, models and sizes.
Open to the public
GSA Fleet, a division of the General Services Administration, is a federal agency that leases non-tactical vehicles to other federal agencies. Every year 35,000-40,000 of these vehicles are offered for sale at auction houses around the nation and via the Internet, all of which are open to the public.
Private buyers can expect to find a wide variety of vehicle types that are hard to find from one source. GSA Fleet offers the following:
- Sport utility vehicles
- Vans and pickup trucks
- Specialty vehicles such as buses
- Heavy trucks
- Police vehicles
- Specialty equipment such as trailers and more!
Attend a sale
Interested in attending a sale? We've made it easy, whether it's your first time or you've attended sales previously.
- Check our schedule for the latest sale information.
- Register with us. Anyone may register (18+ with valid I.D.).
- See our units online at Edge Pipeline.
- Attend a pre-sale viewing. Pre-sale viewings are usually available 1-2 days prior and the morning prior to the sale.
- Attend the auction in person or place bids online.
- Join our Mobile Club and follow us on Facebook for late-breaking news.
Questions are good. Answers are better. Our dedicated, friendly staff is here to help. Click here to contact us or call directly at 405-947-2886.
See the latest listings, unit information and more. It's free to create an account and explore units at DAAOKC GSA public auction.
Visit our schedule page or like us on Facebook for recent GSA updates. Typically, pre-sale viewings are available to the public 1-2 days prior and the morning of the sale. Call for details.
Our friendly staff is here to help during regular business hours. Call, click or come by!