GSA Public Auction
The GSA buyer's guide
If you want access to regularly serviced and maintained vehicles at a fraction of retail price, you can't miss the DAAOKC GSA Public Sale. Open to the public, GSA Fleet Sales give private buyers access to thousands of vehicles in many makes, models and sizes.
Open to the public
GSA Fleet, a division of the General Services Administration, is a federal agency that leases non-tactical vehicles to other federal agencies. Every year 35,000-40,000 of these vehicles are offered for sale at auction houses around the nation and via the Internet, all of which are open to the public.
GSA Fleet offers the following:
- Sport utility vehicles
- Vans and pickup trucks
- Specialty vehicles such as buses
- Heavy trucks
- Police vehicles
- Specialty equipment such as trailers and more!
GSA Salvage TBA, Dealers Only.
Next Live GSA Sale Oct 14, 12:30pm Open to the Public
How to Attend GSA Public Sales @ (Auction)
Attend a GSA Fleet Sale online via Concurrent Live Broadcast. The day before sale you can Register here EdgePipeline.com Preview units
10am-4pm, or Register and Preview on sale day 10am-12pm( Must be 18 with ID)
If you want to buy online create a public account on EdgePipeline.com Call the Auction at 405/947/2886 and get your access code.
- GSA Fleet also sells vehicles via Internet Only Sales. To access a GSA Fleet Internet Only sale you must navigate to the GSA Auto Auctions website autoauctions.gsa.gov You must register for the sale through the website. Click the 'Register" tab at the top of the page to complete the GSA Fleet Registration document. From this website you can access the GSA Fleet vehicles sales calendar to locate all GSA Fleet Internet and live sales. Clicking on a particular sale will display that sale's vehicle line up. Once the sale goes live it will provide you an option to
- Bid on a vehicle.
- GSA Remarketing Brochure CLICK
- Join our Mobile Club and follow us on Facebook for late-breaking news.
Questions are good. Answers are better. Our dedicated, friendly staff is here to help. Click here to contact us or call directly at 405-947-2886.